Please feel free to browse through this section to find the answers you are looking for. Should you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at our Office. We are there to help you!
- What are your business hours?
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. We are closed on Canadian holidays.
- How long have you been leasing Luxury Homes?
Groupe Copley has been leasing Luxury Homes since 1998. Our tenants are mostly comprised of International Executives, Doctors and Athletes from foreign countries that rely on Groupe Copley’s impeccable service and discretion.
- Where are your Luxury Homes located?
The majority of our homes for lease are located in Montreal in the City of Westmount. Westmount is one of the most desirable locations to live in Montreal because of its Private Schools and Recreational Facilities as well as its proximity to Downtown Montreal.
- Do you lease properties for other homeowners outside of your company?
Unfortunately we do not at this time. We only lease Groupe Copley owned homes.
- Do you have your own service team?
Yes. We have a dedicated group at our Downtown Montreal office to answer your questions concerning your home and leasing arrangements. In addition, we have our own maintenance team to assist you when service calls are needed.
- Do you offer furnished housing?
At this time, all of our homes are rented unfurnished. However, most homes will come with light fixtures, window treatments, washer & dryer, and kitchen appliances.
- How can I arrange to visit your homes for Lease?
You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at: 514.656.6437 Extension: 0
- What is the shortest amount of time that I may lease a home from you?
Usually we have a minimum contract to lease of 1 year.
- Is Groupe Copley interested in buying more Luxury Homes?
We are always looking for additional properties in Montreal and Toronto (GTA) to compliment our existing inventory of Luxury Homes.